Journals from Kenya
From February to August 2003 I lived and worked in Wundanyi, Kenya.
I worked at Global Education Partnership, a US based NGO that teaches computer and entrepreneurship skills to youth.
- #1: Welcome to Wundanyi. February 10th, 2003
- #2: Self-sufficiency or How to Cook, Clean and Fix Things in Rural Kenya. February 17th, 2003
- #3: Language Barriers. February 24th, 2003
- #4: Leinengen. March 3rd, 2003
- #5: Kuna Au Hakuna Hapa. March 26th, 2003
- #6: Wesu and the Garbage Dump. March 31st, 2003
- #7: Market Day. May 5th, 2003
- #8: How to Wish You Could Understand Swahili In One Easy Lesson. May 7th, 2003
- #9: Devil in the Kitchen. May 16th, 2003
- #10: Mass Destruction. June 6th, 2003